Thursday, August 6, 2009

Memoirs of a Marriage Singer.

It has been many years since I left the band I was with.

Each fiber of my being somehow has music attached to it. Both oldsters are musicians and teachers, both gramps were entertainers, my Nana a piano player back in the times of silent films and my Grammy a Broadway dancer. All this is available in this new book, "10 Steps to greatness in Love and Marriage", available in selected bookstores, and online at wedding favors supplies The techniques have zip to do with luck ; and so you don't need to copy these common marital mistakes again. It'd be like cutting off my right arm. That same ol' chemistry was there, not to get broken by time. It brings back smashing feelings and I like making folks content. When I hear, "Could you sing 'this or that', it feels superb. ( However, it's quite humiliating when I do not know the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment