Saturday, April 10, 2010

EVA'S MARRIAGE DAY.

Beach theme wedding favors. One Sat. , I left the shop a little early so that I could change clothes and make it across the city in time to officiate a marriage. I considered informing them that had they lived in the 1500's they would be around a month early for the marriage.

I made a decision the bride-to-be and bridegroom did not have to know that. What I did tell them was about the young man who went to the daddy of his intended to request his daughter's hand. The smart old fellow had an exceedingly direct reply. He explained, as I did in the rite, that falling head over heels in love is one thing. Falling head over heels in love is essentially the results of physical attraction, and is natural.

To remain in love we must learn how to like one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment