Thursday, October 22, 2009

EVA'S MARRIAGE DAY.

disney wedding favors.

One Sat. , I left the store a little early in order that I could change garments and make it across the city in time to officiate a marriage. I was reminded of the time not way back when Sherry and I celebrated our 50th marriage anniversary. Having basically been married 35 years, and being recognized by the state as an officiant ; I assumed maybe I was qualified to give a little marital recommendation during the function. I considered informing them that had they lived in the 1500's they would be around a month early for the marriage. Back then they took their yearly baths in May and got married in June. What I did tell them was about the young man who went to the daddy of his intended to request his child's hand. The old man fixed his eyes on his future son-in-law and asked, "Well, boy, do you like her?" "I love her," he revealed. The smart old fellow had a particularly direct answer.

to remain in love we must learn how to like one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment