Sunday, October 11, 2009

Marriage Day Savings.

A little strategizing can go a great distance when trying to cut back on spending for the important day. Invites , flowers, and music can cost a good sum but by making some tweaks to these elements you may have a stylish marriage without costing a bomb.

The Invite is the 1st taste your visitors will get of the sort of marriage to expect.

bear in mind that using different color print can cost additional contrasting colours can look good but raise the price, you can do a similar effect by employing different shades of color of the card its being broadcast on, perhaps a gold print on a pale gold or yellow card can be just as shocking or take some lessons in calligraphy and hand write the invites adding a special touch. Well people, I didn't think I'd be writing a column like this one, because quite frankly I never imagined I'd be this old. My child Alison, my dear, sweet twenty-one year old Alison, is engaged to get married. That is right, my young daughter is engaged to get married. Isn't that just amazing? Are you able to imagine somebody as young as I having a soon-to-be married daughter? I believed not. And, to inform y'all the truth, I am quite cheerful about it. That is right, Alison and Dave have just set the date for their wedding. Straight off I have been informed that we have got to have a director. Anyhow, perhaps I am missing something, but what's there to direct? The bible thumper stands up in the refuge in the middle of the church and waits. The bridesmaid bouquets can is composed of many large blooms that are in season like peonies in spring and hydrangeas in summer and add some pretty foliage, this may cut the price of heaps of costly flowers. The quantity of musicians you need also increase the price so be sure you only have what you want, infrequently musicians in the band can play an instrument also and if the reception area is little or if the acoustics are good you can cut back on some of the musicians in the band, this can lower the pricetag.

No comments:

Post a Comment